April 4, 2011

Introducing Eglantine

I have some very exciting news. I would like to introduce you all to Eglantine, our new baby kitten!



I have pretty much been wanting a kitten since Stas and I were married. We decided that we would get a kitten when we stopped moving around. So for the past two months I have been nagging talking to Stas about finally getting a kitten, but he was not to excited. When I stopped at the Humane Society last Tuesday and didn't see any kittens, I was disappointed. But when I turned the last corner and saw a little gray paw sticking out of the cage, reaching for me to take her home, I did just that.





3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Rachel, it is beautiful. It matches your new kitten, who has really sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your blog.

    We want a furry friend of our own too, but like you decided to wait until we are more stable. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete